Our technical team has some of the best hands on facilities management experience and knowledge
Hard services technical managementThe combined experience of our technical team members is unmatched in the industry.
Essentially, their focus is to work with a community’s assets to ensure their longevity and sustainability with regular technical audits and efficient management of service providers.
They also provide the necessary knowledge and experience to efficiently manage Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) assets, minimise failures, optimise and rationalise energy consumption as well as generally extend the asset lifecycle through preventive and reliability centered maintenance.
Some of our key areas of expertise are:
- underground infrastructure (potable water, irrigation water and sewerage)
- above ground infrastructure (roads, landscaping, parks, lakes, sewage treatment plants, water and irrigation pumping stations)
- recreation infrastructure (lakes, swimming pools, tennis courts, play areas and skate parks)
- planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance
- asset refurbishments and upgrades
- small capital works
- emergency preparedness, occupational health and safety and risk management
- essential services verification and compliance
- the conducting of risk assessments (eg fire and occupational health and safety)
- the undertaking of contract specification and tender evaluations
- the undertaking of conditional, compliance and performance audits
- environmental management system (ISO 14001:2015)
- energy management (ISO 50001-2004)
Soft technical services management
A community in pristine condition and with pleasing aesthetics offers the first impression of a well-managed environment. But it takes a lot of work to maintain consistently high standards on a daily basis and that’s where our soft technical services management skills come into play. Our team can:
- Manage concierge services
- Oversee security services
- Supervise sustainable cleaning (general and specialised)
- Control waste management regimes (including recycling)
- Deploy pest control deployment
- Manage landscaping contractors
- Oversee irrigation practices
Sustainable living is at the heart of how we run and manage our communities. We’re passionate about minimising our environmental footprint and inspiring our residents to do the same.